A happy home is essential to having a happy horse, and we believe in caring for the whole horse – mind, body, and soul.
We offer horse boarding in Atlanta, conveniently located at 1210 Old Orange Mill Road Canton, GA 30115. Driving directions can be found here.
Full Board Includes:
- Luxury Accommodations for your horse; 12′ x 12′ matted stalls with excellent air flow and fans
- Quality Triple Crown grain (Complete or Senior) 2x’s per day
- Custom feeding available (lunch, supplements and more)
- Daily turn-out in lush grass pastures with four-board fencing
- Stall cleaning 1-2x’s per day and fresh shavings added
- Blanketing services provided; fly and leg protection services
- Night check to ensure the safety and comfort of your horse
- Use of all farm amenities (only closed Mondays)
- 24-hour supervision (owners reside on-site)
- State-of-the-Art 23 stall center aisle-way main barn so every horse has a window!
- Stalls equipped with fans, water buckets and feed bucket with mats
- Grooming stalls and hot/cold water wash racks
- Farrier stall with mats for the safety and comfort of your horse while shoeing
- Tack rooms for your saddle/bridle and wide aisle-way for trunks
- Bathroom and Lounge area viewing the indoor arena with A/C and refrigerator and mini-kitchen
- 24-hour security lights, owners also reside on-site
- Two outdoor large arenas for dressage and jumping with lights
- Indoor covered arena with lounge viewing room for guests
- Multiple grass turnout pastures, averaging 1 acre allowing ample freedom for your horse
- 4-rail wooden fencing in all pastures
- Riding across our 30+ acres including hill work for equine rehab and conditioning needs
- On-site horse trailer parking and professional shipping available
For more information on our horse boarding in Atlanta, and our other riding services, contact us today!